For a tough, durable, reliable, flexible, and cost effective solution for your business or home, flat, rubber roofing (EPDM-- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer—aka rubber) is the answer. Rubber roofs are:
- Weatherproof: Rubber roofing systems show little or no effect from sun, rain, hail, ice, snow, or the ozone.
- Durable: Stand up to tears, impacts, punctures, and normal roof traffic.
- Withstands Temperature Extremes: Rubber roofing will not split, crack or rupture due to extreme temperature fluctuations. It has a flexibility range of -75 degrees Fahrenheit to 300 degrees Fahrenheit!
- Flexible: No stress fractures from structural movement like traditional asphalt shingles.
- Minimal maintenance: No coatings are needed since it has high resistance to ultra violet rays and the ozone.
- Fast, Safe Installation: Rubber roofing can be installed on new construction and retrofit projects without disrupting construction.
- Fire Safe: Broadback's rubber roofing applications are in compliance with both Underwriter's Laboratory and Factory Mutual guidelines.
For more information about rubber or other roofing solutions, call us today or contact Broadback for a free estimate.